Monday, August 23, 2010

Help Feed Starving Children

Hi everyone,

Nothing pisses me off more than starving, impoverished children. No, it's not the children themselves that annoy me, it's the fact that they're hungry, malnourished and starving. It's the fact that I (and I'm sure most of you) sit here and feast away on delicious chunks of animal and plant flesh and meanwhile there are just over a billion starving people in the world (according to the WFP website). You've witnessed how angry I can get over not much at all, so just imagine what I'd be like after seeing something so terrible! Stand back is all I'll say...

Anyway, how great would it be if we could all help them for FREE?!

Guess, what? You can dudes and dudettes! Through SocialVibe it's so easy to help a wide range of charities by just giving up a little bit of your time online.

There are dozens of charities that SocialVibe supports, and there are no hidden catches, just follow the link and do a few of the sponsored activities such as answering a couple of simple questions. Anyone can do it! Even you cobber!

If you think this is too hard, try starving yourself for days like these kids unwittingly do and then come back and tell me what's harder. (Congrats to those who did the 40 hour famine :))


It's a fantastic way to support a good cause, and without having to fork out any of that hard earned cash.

Bazza vs. Wild has chosen to support the UN's World Food Program (WFP) to help fight hunger worldwide. For more info on the WFP go to their site http://www.wfp.org/

We chose this charity because as you know, I grew up in the wild and am aware of just how tough it is to get the right amount of nourishment. And these children have access to only a small fraction of the food I was able to eat. These kids are the ones with the true blue, fair dinkum, blooming awesome survival skills. But even if they could smash me in a contest versus the wild, they are suffering. And with such an easy and simple way to help (even for simple-minded people like myself) it was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Well, I just thought I'd spread the word. Hopefully once you wipe away your tears you'll have a few spare minutes to check it out, it's definitely worth it.


Much love,


Bazza.






Bazza invites you to SocialVibe.com    




1 comment:

  1. Bazza is the biggest champ if i had millions i would donate it all :)

    ReplyDelete